Menumaster 1100w Microwave Oven RCS511TS
Medium to Heavy Volume Microwave OvenBrand:
Durable, powerful and easy to use, Menumaster commercial microwaves are right at home in even the most demanding environments.
• Convenience stores
• Dessert stations
• Nurse's stations
• Teacher's lounge
• 1100 watts of cooking power
• Stainless steel construction inside and out
• 34 L oven capacity
• Motor driven top antenna.
• Front air filter Non-removable, cannot lose, promotes proper oven operation.
• Grab 'n Go handle.
• Tempered glass outer oven door, competition uses plastic.
• Touch controls, 100 programmable menu items, 4 stages of cooking, 5 microwave power levels and Braille touch pads.
CERTIFIED OVEN FOR COMMERCIAL APPLICATIONS
• Tested to higher standards for a commercial rating - required by most commercial insurance polices and health inspectors
• Interlock safety switch is tested to 4 times the standard of residential ovens
• Constructed to withstand the foodservice environment, multiple users and variable ambient temperatures
• Compared to a residential oven, this oven is more powerful for faster heating and better quality results
• Engineered for a simple, “self-service” operation
EASY TO MAINTAIN
• Stainless steel exterior wrap and stainless steel interior for easy cleaning and a commercial look
Commercial microwave 10 touch pad control panel shall be programmable with the ability to program up to 100 menu items with two multiple portions. Touch pad shall include Braille for ADA compliance. Cooking timer shall be 60 minute, countdown style with a time entry option and an adjustable end of cycle audible signal. LED display shall be a backlit. There shall be 5 power levels, including defrost and 4 cooking stages. Microwave output shall be 1100 watts distributed by one magnetron with a rotating top antenna to provide superior even heating throughout the cavity. Durable door shall have a tempered glass window and a grab and go handle with a 90o+ opening for easy access. An interior light shall facilitate monitoring without opening the door. The large 34 Liter (1.2 cubic ft.) cavity shall accommodate a 356 mm (14”) platter. Interior ceramic shelf shall be sealed and recessed on oven bottom to reduce plate-to-shelf edge impact. Oven shall have a stainless steel interior and exterior and be stackable to save counter and shelf space. Front air filter shall be permanently affixed to the front off the oven and have a clean filter reminder.
UPC Code: 728028020762
Control System: Touch
Programmable Control: 10 pads
Settings Programmable: 100
Max. Cooking Time: 60:00
Power Levels: 5
Time Entry Option: Yes
Microwave Distribution: Rotating antenna, top
Stage Cooking: 4
Interior Light: Yes
Door Handle: Grab & Go
Signal: End of cycle, adjustable
Air Filter: Non-removable with cleaning reminder
Multiple Portion Setting: Yes, x2
Exterior Dimensions: H 349.25 (13¾) W 558.8 (22") D*482.6 (19")
Cavity Dimensions: H 216 (8½") W 368.3 (14½) D 381 (15")
Door Depth: 864 (34"), 90o+ door open
Usable Cavity Space: 34 Litres (1.2 cubic ft.)
Exterior Finish: Stainless steel
Interior Finish: Stainless steel
Power Consumption: 1550 W, 13 A
Power Output**: 1100 W** Microwave
Power Source: 230V, 50 Hz, 15 A single phase
Plug Configuration / Cord: CEE 7/7 1.5 m (5 ft.)
Frequency: 2450 MHz
Product Weight: 18.6 kg (41 lbs.)
Ship weight (approx.): 21.8 kg (48 lbs.)
Shipping Carton Size: H 431.4 (17") W 660.4 (26") D 508 (20")
Measurements are in millimeters
* Includes handle
**IEC 705 Tested
• Full 1 year warranty, 3 year warranty on magnetron tube part only
SUPPORT DOCUMENTS AND AVAILABLE DOWNLOADS:
Menumaster RCS511TS Specification Sheet
Find downloads on the Bradshaw Service page using the link on the left of this page.
To order this product please call 01275 343000 or email email@example.com